Monday, June 04, 2012

I Had to get Some Flowers

What trip to Seattle would be complete without getting a bouquet of flowers from Pike Place Market? I like the Market, but that's really the only reason I go...for the flowers.
It wasn't even that busy when we got there. I know this may look like a lot of people but it really isn't. Sometimes in the summer, it's like a sardine can. Maybe one of the reasons it's not my favorite place.

There's the ferris wheel on the waterfront.

And the last view of Seattle from the ferry. So pretty. And there's a seagull in it. Dad says animals sell the picture.

And so ended a fun day in Seattle.

I forgot to add this one to the Chihuly Garden post, but isn't this a cool thistle?
We had a great week, but it went really fast. Guess time flies when you're having fun! Thanks of coming Mom!

3 comments:

Mom said...

That really is an AWESOME picture...I LOVE it in our book!!

Thanks for having me - it did go fast and was a lot of fun. Now, I get to wait for you to come to Utah to visit us!!! Then on to the cruise...fun year!!

Love ya!

Jess said...

So happy that you had a wonderful week with your mom. I love all your pictures. Beautiful. I loved the market too. The peach I had a sample of then bought a few to take on the plane was the best peach I have EVER eaten. Tay and I both agreed. Wish I could find how to ship those. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!
Love you.

Jenny Moore said...

I love flowers!!
Someday I will get to see Seattle in person!!