Friday, June 01, 2012

We Went to the Beach

I'm feeling tired today. I mean, really tired. I didn't sleep well last night. Or really this week. My allergies have been horrendous so I can't breath which makes sleeping somewhat difficult. Add to that my busy week and I'm just plain old tired.

Did I mention that I'm tired?

Daisy and I had to have a talk this morning about how grumpy I am and that I can't handle obnoxious Daisy today. I don't think she's listened. Oh well...

Anyway, I really want to blog. I feel WAY behind, being that it's June and I haven't blogged about May yet, so I'm going to pull through and blog today. Even though I'm tired. And grumpy. And tired.

And waiting for our new closets to be delivered from Ikea...any time between now and 10:20...any time...

Oh, and I got a new calling - Young Women's 1st Counselor! Woho! I'm really excited. This week has been hectic and crazy but I'm really excited.

Anyway, onto the blog.

We went to the beach. Three weeks ago, but still the beach. It was wonderful! The weather was PERFECT! I mean, absolutely gorgeous. Very strange for the Pacific Northwest in the spring, but we didn't complain.

We went to Seabrook with some friends of ours, Chelsea and Tom, for the weekend. I don't have a lot of pictures, which I know is weird, and none of Chelsea and Tom, which I feel kind of bad about, but here's what I have:



Brent and I got there on Friday afternoon and after a yummy dinner, walked down to the beach in time to see the sunset. Isn't it gorgeous?
Saturday was a gorgeous day as well.

This tree stump was right outside our door. It was HUGE! Brent's going to tell me I'm wrong but I'd say at least 20 feet around. It kind of made me sad that it got cut down.

And the cute vacation home we rented.
It was a fun weekend with some fun people! 

3 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful!
Congrats on your new calling. You will be wonderful.

Jenny Moore said...

What a beautiful beach!! Looks like a great time!!
Whew hew!! Back to YW for you...how fun!!!

Chelsea said...

It was definitely a lot of fun! I'll be going back sometime! Thanks for inviting us!