Monday, May 21, 2012

Well...

My Mom will be here in 3 hours and the basement is...well...there's a bed down there. Other than that, it's a little like camping.

We still need to get a bunch of things so for now, the basement is a little bit bare - ok, a lot bare, but we're kind of moved down there, which means there's a place for my mom to sleep. I bet she'll like that a lot.

And I did finish the curtains. It wasn't horrible, except for the fact that the fabric is very slippery and would slide around a lot.

But, what do you think?

Here are the new curtains.

And our empty bedroom. There are a lot of plans, just not a lot done yet. It will be great when it's done.
What does Daisy think about all this crazy moving around?

She likes to survey her domain from the highest places she can find. This one happens to be our mattress while were were moving it. (And aren't her eyes cool? They look like demon eyes.)

And now I can relax. Until I have to go get my mom, that is. :)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I think the curtains turned out great! I can't wait to come over and see stuff in person.

Jenny Moore said...

The curtains look great Ashley!!
Good job guys!!

Julie said...

Nice curtains Ashley! It's going look awesome when it is all done!