Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Happy

As of today, I have been married for 15 years. Yep, that's right, 15! When exactly did that happen? I am sure not old enough to have been married for 15 years. I must have gotten married when I was 10.

Alas, it is not so. I am old enough to have been married for 15 years.
See..don't we look young and in love?

And 15 years later...
(Ok, this picture was earlier this year, but you get the idea...) Still young and in love! Hey, we are to young!

I hate the cheesy saying, but I really am married to my best friend. He's kind of a great guy and I wouldn't change a thing!

Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

John and Laura said...

I think you're still young! Congrats!

Chelsea said...

I have to agree he is a great guy! But he has a great girl too! Love you guys! I also love Brents long hair in your wedding picture ;)!!

Mom said...

Yes, you are STILL young!!! We are so happy that you found such a great guy who is still your best friend 15 years later!!! Happy Anniversary to you both! (I want a copy of that picture! :)

Love,
Mom

Jess said...

Wow, look at that picture, was that really 15 years ago?? Holy cow.
I am so glad you married each other 15 years ago! You are a great couple.
Love you and here's to 15 more (at least :)

Courtney said...

Aw, fer cute! Happy Anniversary to two of the people I love the most!

steve said...

Congrats on 15 you old people!!