Monday, June 03, 2013

Week 28

For some reason, the picture this week is being a real pain. First off, I sort of packed up the good camera - since we're trying to get a place for this little bundle of joy to live and/or keep his stuff so Brent took it with my cell phone camera, which sucks. And second, I'm just not a fan. But, I said I was going to, so here goes...
Yuck! But, it is mostly baby, right?

Hopefully I'll be able to find my nice camera by next week and the picture will be better. Hopefully!

4 comments:

Mom said...

It IS mostly baby and I think you look great!!! You have done really well with the weight and I think you are looking like a cute pregnant lady should!! 28 weeks...wow! He will be here before we know it. Keep up the good work and keep taking those pictures :) It is nice to see you even when I can't!
Love ya

Jenny Moore said...

Love the pictures!!! More than half way there!!! You look great!

Kathy said...

Can't wait to see you and that cute baby bump for real in a month. You look adorable and should revel in it!

Katie & Jared said...

Love the preggers pictures Ash. Hope you are feeling well. We sure do love you!!!