Saturday, July 27, 2013

Week 36

We're spending this weekend on the coast. It's been a lot of fun! And what do I like to do when I'm at the beach? I like to beachcomb! A lot. Brent likes to fly kites...I search for fun things. But, I'm finding it harder than usual. So, I thought for my week 36 picture I'd show you what I see when I'm trying to beachcomb.
It's slightly hard to see my feet. It's also somewhat difficult to bend down and pick up something cool. It is making it so I'm not taking home as many things as I normally would though. It has to be super cool for me to bend over. I've still found some cool things though. Now onto my rest break before more beachcombing...or Ocean Shores. Still don't know for sure.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Yes, kind of hard to see anything to pick up...but a lot of fun looking, huh? Dad should have lent you his "picker upper things" he had from his hip replacement! Although they may not have been too good on fragile shells ; )

We got a belly shot as well as a beach shot - two things at once!

Hope you are having a wonderful time!

Dad is excited to see you next week...wish I could be there too :(

Love you!

Courtney said...

hee hee! This post makes me laugh. I wish I'd thought to take a picture from that angle with any of my pregnancies. Glad you're having a nice time away!