Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Finally!

As of today, I am officially 37 weeks pregnant. Do you know what that means? It means that I have "made it." This little guy is a full term baby! I'm so excited! This whole time, this week has been on my mind. I just have to get him to 37 weeks, then he'll be fine. And now I have. I want him to stay in and "cook" as long as he needs, but I am so happy!

So, now that I'm officially full term...he can come any time. Let's see how my list is.

We have clothes!
We have a place for him to sleep.
We are checked in at the hospital.
My toes are done a great blue color to welcome our little boy (so fun to go with you Court).
Funny enough...this is as close as I can get my feet right now.
 I have a list of what's going to go in the hospital bag. (I've always said that I would get the hospital bag packed in August, so I only have 1 more day before I can do that.)

I think we're ready. Whenever you're ready Han Solo!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

congrats! I ca`t wait to see he little guy! love ya!
Meg

Jenny Moore said...

Whew Hew!!!
Yeah! So exciting!!!

Mom said...

We are just as excited as you are!! It will be so fun to meet little Mr. Han Solo!! Can't wait. Glad you are happy and all is well - even though your toes are blue (ha,ha) and oh so far away :) Get that bag packed....we are counting the days!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm finally caught up on your blog again! I had to go back a whole year... I'm a super slacker! Thanks for all your posts, pictures, and stories- they make me smile!

So excited to meet little Han Solo! Operation Baby Watch begins soon!!

Love you!
Julie