Tuesday, August 13, 2013

That's It! I Really Am Moving to Australia This Time!

This morning has not been one of my favorite mornings in the world. I'm not sleeping well because, well, I'm almost 39 weeks pregnant and I'm told that comes with the territory. So, I was not in the best of moods this morning when I drug myself out of bed and trudged up the stairs to have some breakfast, but I was looking forward to breakfast.

I have this cup that I use to drink the 800 gallons of water that a pregnant woman is suppose to. I drink out of it every day. A lot. It looks something like this, but not like this because I can't seem to figure out how to get a picture off my new phone:
It's a great cup that I like a lot. Well, liked.

Today, I filled it up, as usual, went to take a big old drink, as usual, and felt something go into my mouth. Now THAT is not usual! Luckily, I didn't swallow the thing I sucked into my mouth because when I fished it out of there, this is what I saw...
That's right folks...an earwig. I screamed and threw it on the floor. (Daisy played with it for a while then ate it. Good job Daisy!)

I'm still grossed out by the whole thing and I just want to go hide in my bed for the day.  It was horrible. Ewwwwww!

3 comments:

Mom said...

YUCK!!! That should have been enough to start labor right there!!!

You sucked it up in the straw??? GROSS! What a way to start your day...glad you had Daisy there to save the day!

Guess you are going to have to check it out carefully each day! NO BUGS!


YUCK!!!

Love you!

Jenny Moore said...

I don't blame you...I'd want to move to Australia too!! Or at least visit!
Hugs!

Jess said...

Oh gosh, that is nasty!! I would have nightmares too. Next time, look in your cup first ;)