Sunday, January 19, 2014

WARNING! Extreme cuteness to follow!

As of today, Tyler is 5 months old! Can you believe it? I can't! In honor of the occasion, we did a little photo shoot. There are some darn cute pictures, if I do say so myself! Enjoy!


Let's see...what new things is Ty doing? He can now roll from his tummy to his back, making rolling fun!


His fingers and everything else go in his mouth and believe me, his teeth are sharp!



He loves it when the young women fawn all over him.  He was surrounded today and loving every minute of it!




He's still not sitting up, but getting closer...he pulls himself up sometimes. He just can't keep himself up.


He quite likes that daddy of his. Me too! 

And now for the pictures with Hobbes...
 

 He was much more interested in Hobbes this time around!






He was so proud of himself for being able to roll on Hobbes!



We sure do like having him around!

3 comments:

Mom said...

When I think he just can't get any cuter - you put more pictures on and sure enough he can! What a precious little boy and we are ALL so glad he is in our lives. He is a sweetheart and I can't wait to see him and fawn all over him myself in a couple of weeks!

(and I LOVE to see him attacking Hobbes! That is so cute!)

Jenny Moore said...

Ditto what your mom said!!
I want to come love on him too!!!!
Seriously Cute, that's what he is!

Courtney said...

Cuteness overload!