Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ok, Ok, Here are the 8 Month Pictures

I realized this week that I have yet to post the 8 month pictures and he'll be 9 months old next week. So, here you go. I'm not going to waste time with words that you probably don't want to read anyway. Get me to the cuteness!
Taking pictures of him and Hobbes is getting much more difficult. This is what I got a lot.

And then him crawling away. Oh yeah, he crawls now. Well, not exactly crawls, but he army scoots like nobody's business! It's pretty cute!

Or this...

Not bad, but now Hobbes isn't looking.

Probably the best you're going to get for size comparison.

He's sitting up well too. He still flops back regularly, but hey, he's only 8 months old.

This one just makes me giggle!



I see this view a lot too...he's crawling away.


Sadly for Daisy, this is what she sees often now. A baby coming at her at full speed, which admittedly isn't that fast, but still. Daisy is being very sweet with him. He's pulled out hair, pulled her tail and pulled on her leg and she hasn't done anything to him. I wish she would just learn to get up on the couch though...


There you have it! He really is a cutie!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Yes, he is! What a sweet baby and getting so big! Can't believe he is 9 months tomorrow....where has the time gone? What a sweetheart!

Mom said...

Yes, he is! What a sweet baby and getting so big! Can't believe he is 9 months tomorrow....where has the time gone? What a sweetheart!