Thursday, March 16, 2006

Begun the March Madness has

Look, it's not even Sunday! I'm amazed that I actually am writing in the middle of the week. Well, there is a reason. I'm doing laundry over at Court and Brad's and there isn't anything else I can do right now.

We are now COMPLETELY moved into our new house. And, I found the silverware! YEAH! It is slow going since I have to work all day, but the boxes are getting emptied. I can't wait until everything is where it should be and I can start working on the outside.

I have to admit something. I have taken a lot of pictures of the house and stuff, but they are still on the camera, so you'll have to wait some more. Sorry.

Well, the Madness has started. The March Madness that is. Brent is in Utah right now watching a very exciting game - Gonzaga and Xavier. He and my dad are having a great time. There have been a couple of really close games. It's his favorite time of the year. Two years ago this week, he left me in an apartment full of boxes to go to Seattle to watch March Madness. We need to stop moving in March. Here's a picture they sent me from the fun!


How's work going, you're wondering? Today SUCKED! My boss asked me to do some accounting, which isn't my strong suit, but didn't explain it well enough, so I messed it up. She wasn't mad, but I was annoyed at myself, but mostly at her. If she would just explain what she wanted, I would be able to do it. It was frustrating. Plus I couldn't sleep last night, so I was already grumpy. It was a bad day. I'm hoping tomorrow is better. I'm definitely going to try to sleep better tonight.

Yesterday when I drove home, it was raining so hard I had to use the highest setting on the windshield wipers all the way home. It was fun - NOT! At least it's not snow.

Brent's Grandpa Behling is still in the hospital. He probably won't get out of the hospital for another week. Everyone says he's looking better, so that's good. It's a scary time though.







I've been listening to "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" from Lilo and Stitch over and over. It a fun song! I get stuck on things like that. If you haven't seen Lilo and Stitch, you really should. It's one of the best Disney flicks in recent years. (Of course the best will always be Robin Hood)

Here's the Hawaii picture of the day. This is on the Big Island. The plume of smoke is where the lava from Kilauea is going into the ocean. The closest you can get is 2-1/2 miles away, but it's still awesome! We went there at night so we could see the lava glow on the mountainside. It rained like CRAZY though, so we're glad we didn't bring the camera. Brent was right. :)Have a good night everyone! It's almost the weekend! GOOOOO AGGIES! (They're playing UW right now! Stress!)

2 comments:

Jess said...

We cheered for the Aggies too! At least they got into the big dance. That was exciting news.

I'm glad that you are all moved in. It will just get better and better when things find the right spots! Way to go!

Hope work is better today! If not it's Friday.. yippee.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Dancing rules.