Sunday, May 21, 2006

Our house...in the middle of our street...Our house

What to talk about? Hmmm....

Our week was good. We had Standard's Night on Tuesday for young women's. It started out with a few hiccups, but finished well. Some of the girls said they liked it...the others said it was boring, but you can't please everyone.

Mostly we just hung out at home. We had to watch the second to last Alias on Wednesday. I'm so glad they brought Vaughn back. I don't really think they were planning to, but so many people, including myself, stopped watching when he died, that they had to bring him back.

Lost was interesting, but we didn't really know what was going on since we haven't been watching as religiously as we used to.

Brent had to work 11-1/2 hours on Thursday. I felt sorry for him. He was pretty tired. He hasn't had to work that long of a day since Hawaii.

Friday night, we headed over to Ryan and Marcela's to have a birthday dinner for Ryan. It was fun! Good food, good times. Brent helped Ry build their new crib. Only 10 more weeks. Marcela is getting quite big. We can really tell since we don't see her every week. I could even see the baby kicking her. It was kind of funny. Well, funny for me. I don't think Marcela likes those kicks too much. Oh, we gave Ryan some legos. He was very excited. Engineers love legos!

Happy Birthday to Steve on Saturday! We called, but I guess they were out having fun, so...Happy Birthday!

Brent had to work Saturday morning too. When he got home, we went around to some more plant places so I can drool over what I want to plant in our yard.

That's about it. Nothing too exciting. Oh, Brent reminded me that he has more brothers and sisters than I have cousins. That's weird, isn't it?

Oh, these pictures are from last week. Kind of fun! We went to Manchester Park. It was fun to go on a little hike and be by the water.

This is Mt Rainier. You can only see it on clear days!

This is the ferry that runs from Bremerton to Seattle. It takes about an hour. Brent always says, why take a harbor tour, just take the ferry and look out the window!







Have a great week!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Hi Ash (and Brent :)

I am so excited to watch Alias tonight. Sad that it is the last one, but excited to see what happens.

Love the pictures!

Hope that you have a fantastic week.

love ya!

Anonymous said...

Madness rocks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash-
I love your music titles!!
Sounds like you're doing great!
Hope all is well