Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Spring has most definitely Sprung!

Hello All,

Surprisingly enough, it hasn't been two weeks since I posted. I'm amazed too. This is a very calm week for me. I just had YW's last night, and then I can do whatever I want. It's kind of fun! Unfortunately, Brent has meetings tonight, but...we can't possibly think that we should be home together at night. That's crazy!

Things are going well around here. We've had a lazy week so far. Neither of us have really felt like doing anything. I keep looking at the north side of our house and thinking how I really should weed, but...I haven't yet.

Tonight, I thought that the girl was going to come and wash my car, but she hasn't showed up yet. It's after 8 pm, so I'm pretty sure she's not coming. The sun goes down pretty late this time of year, but it's still pretty dark. (Oh, if you are wondering what I'm talking about, the YW had an auction for camp and I beat out the president for a car wash. Taylor has no idea what she's getting into. I don't think my car has been washed since before we went to Hawaii. The rain does an ok job, but that's just ridiculous!)

At work, I have become the I.T. person, which is kind of scary, because I'm really not that good. They just got tablet pc's and wireless printers, so they get put on my desk. "Hey Ashley, set these up ok?" Well, I don't know anything about wireless and my on-the-phone help line (aka Brent) doesn't know anything about wireless either. I've been working on it for the past two days. I finally gave up and set the printer up to work with the USB cable.

Jared called yesterday while I was at work, so Brent called him back while I was at YW's. When I asked how Jared and Katie were doing, Brent said, "Good." I hope they talked more than that!

I feel like I'm rambling, but hey, that's me!

Oh, I almost forgot...AGAIN! Brent was mad that I forgot to tell you about my surprise! Last Tuesday night while I was at YW's, he went grocery shopping. When I got home, he was acting so funny. Finally, he said that there was a surprised hidden somewhere in the house. I finally found it! It was the t-shirt sheets I've been wanting from Fred Meyer! They are red with hibiscus on them. I kept visiting them whenever we went shopping, but they were kind of expensive. Well, they were on sale and Brent had a coupon. It was very exciting! He's so nice!

The picture of the day is of Meg and Tay. This is from Christmas. I love this picture!


Amazing Race is the best show!

Have a great time! Oh, and yes, Jess, we do have a big backyard. Brent is having fun mowing it with his little push mower. :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

What a fun, cute picture! Tay sure does love Meggy. I showed her the picture on your blog and she was thrilled. (then she started recaping the nights events)...

I'm proud of you for posting again so soon. I love to see new one's.

What a nice hubby! I love when they surprise you. Did he put them on the bed even??

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Rambling rocks!!!