Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay part 2

It wouldn't let me put any more pictures on and I wasn't done yet...

And the best one... the BIG HUG!

They are a bunch of crazy guys! I tell you. Brent and Jared got in a wrestling match on Saturday and Jared won. Well, he won the right to have a big old knot on his forehead from where Brent's elbow hit him. I tell you, I don't get boys sometimes. Siblings are a mystery to me as well.

Here's another picture of Reyes. I think it sums up how most of you will feel about this posting...boooooring! :) I can't wait to go see her now that I'm feeling better. Have a great day all!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hee hee.. what a funny last sentence! It's never boring Ash! I don't get siblings either (well at least the boys) and I have 3 of them! Glad they like each other :)

Hope you are feeling better.

Love ya! Happy new week!

Anonymous said...

So did Jared win or just "act" like he's winning...he does that with Steve! Give Reyes hugs from us!