Monday, May 07, 2007

Good Things

Here are a few good things from our life recently...
We finally built our garden. I wanted to get it built a long time ago, but things always take longer than we think it will. We have 3 tomato plants, 1 zucchini plant (under the black pot), 2 potato plants and a row of carrots. I'm looking forward to it working out. I hope it will work out.

I have this pot on our deck. It's been empty all winter. Well, to tell the truth, it wasn't empty, it was full of the dead plant from last year. :)

I wanted to fill it with something for some color on the deck. I found these violas that are the perfect color and then jammed 12 plants in the pot. It looks instantly filled and just like I want it to! :) Pretty huh? I keep looking at it and it just makes me smile!

On Saturday we got to go to Sarah's baptism. It was so awesome to be there! She was so excited and looked so nice in her dress. Here are a few more pictures from that day.


Look at all that family that was there to support Sarah! It was pretty fun to be apart of that!

I never realize how short I am until I see pictures. It's kind of silly really!

And this is just a funny picture of Kyle. I just had to include it.

Today is also Courtney's birthday! Happy Birthday! I'm so glad we talked in that geometry class something like 16 years ago! You're the best!

Have a great day! I hope it's as pretty where you are as it is here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job getting your garden going! I'm excited to hear how it goes! Maybe I'll be brave and try some carrots or taters next year. :)

Courtney said...

Aaww! Great pictures. You guys are the best!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley! I love that pot o' plant(s)- it is beautiful! Do you want to come to Denver to plant a deck garden for me?