Thursday, May 07, 2009

Home Again, Home Again

Hello All! I'm home. I'm so happy. My flight was quite bumpy and the last about 5 minutes, I had to chant, "Don't throw up, we're almost on the ground. Don't throw up, we're almost on the ground." But, I didn't throw up and we are now on the ground.

As I was waiting for the airporter (that's the bus you take from the airport to our town...it's about a 1 hour drive), I overheard two people talking. The one guy asked the other guy where he was coming from. The other guy said, "Yokosuka, Japan...it's about an hour south of Tokyo." Hey, that's where Brent was up until he got on the floating vessel. (I've been told it's technically a boat.) I thought that was funny.

I found my house much as I left it, except for this...

That is suppose to be my front lawn. Crap...guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

And...happy birthday to Court!

:)

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

I'm a dandelion hater as well Ashley-I feel it my personal mission to pull them all out!!!

Glad you made it home safe and sound and didn't throw up! Good job!!!

Have fun!

Jess said...

Oh I am so glad that you made it home safe and sound to your own bed. That is the best feeling- sorry that Brent is not there too.

Have a great week! Sorry you have to mow the lawn. That's the pits.

It was great to see you. Loves!

Courtney said...

We're glad you're back! I like "floating vessel". :)

Mom said...

Glad you made it back ok...sorry it was so bumpy...that is not fun at all!! Thanks so much for coming to visit. It was a fun week and I really appreciate all the help you were to me!! Love you lots - you are the best and I miss you!! (Nod, too! : )