Sunday, December 06, 2009

Hey, I Could Do That!

A couple of weeks ago, Court and I went to a craft fair. It was a small-town sort of place, but there were a lot of really pretty things...a lot of not so pretty things, but we just smiled nicely and walked past those.

There was a place selling the cutest presents with lights in them! I just loved them, but I wasn't going to pay a lot of money for them. So, I looked and looked and memorized what it looked like and I came home and ...

Did this. Isn't it cute?

It wasn't really that hard. Thanks, Mom, for reminding me how to tie those cute bows.

I know, now you're looking and looking and memorizing and you're going to try that at home. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I think it turned out darling. Maybe we will have to have a "craft day" when you are here and you can help me make some!
Love you!