Monday, June 07, 2010

Just a Thought

I really want to blog so that my last blog is not the one about my stye, which is healing nicely, but not totally gone yet. Thank you for not looking at it.

But, my camera is in the kitchen and I just really don't want to go get it, load the pictures, make the pictures smaller, then put them on the blog, so I'm not going to.

Instead, you just get musings from Ashley.

I'm kind of killing time until I take one of our older sisters in the ward to the doctor. I'm kind of excited to go for a couple of reasons. 1) This sweet sister reminds me a lot of my Grandma Sally, which is kind of fun. and 2)While I'm waiting for her, I'm going to read the Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan which I'm told is AWESOME! So, I only have a couple of minutes to make it so I don't always have to read about my stupid stye.

Our weekend did not seem long enough because once again I was SUPER busy. But, this weekend is going to be AWESOME! We decided we needed some uninterrupted time together and I needed the ocean, so we rented a little vacation home on the coast and we're going for 3 days of staring at the ocean. I'm so excited. Which means I have a lot to do this week to get ready to be gone, but I think it's worth it.

I'm also getting my brain ready for the L** Girl's Weekend that is coming up in a few weeks. All the L** girls, except sadly Jenny - I'm going to miss you, are coming up to Washington for a fun weekend. We're going to San Juan Island for 4 days. I'm excited for it except for the part where I have to drive a 12-passenger van. I'm not always a good backer in my little car, so luckily there will be plenty of people to help me not run into things. :)

Brent finished the infamous scratching pole for Daisy over the weekend. Why is it infamous, you ask? Well, just read this post and you'll see. As soon as I take a picture, put it on the computer, make it smaller, etc, etc, I'll show you how cool it ended up. And because it's Brent's creation, it never ends up as small of a project as it started.

Well, my 5 minutes are about up. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Enjoy the ocean breezes for us!!!

Jess said...

that will be a fun trip! have so much fun. i can't wait to see the pictures.. and yes you better post them, even if the camera is upstairs! :) hee hee

Julie said...

I'm way excited for our trip... it is coming up fast! Don't forget to post the picture of Daisy's post!