Thursday, February 24, 2011

We Really Are Still Here

I hate that I just have nothing to blog about. I know that I've been doing stuff these past few weeks...I just don't know exactly what or why I can't remember what they are.

So, I'm just going to ramble on instead for a few minutes.

I've gotten my hands in the dirt already. I love living here. It was only planting primroses, but still...my hands were in the dirt. Hooray!

We were told that we were suppose to get 2 - 10 inches of snow yesterday and today. That's quite the range. But then the funniest part is that we only got about 10 flakes. It's freezing out there but not snowy. Silly weather people.

Yesterday was Brad's birthday. The big 3-5! My favorite quote of the night was from Kyle. "You're not old, Dad. Now throw me in the air!" Hee hee!

Well, that's about it. I need to go switch the laundry and get ready for my meeting in which I pass along all my camp information, so I'm going to end with my all time favorite tv ad. Enjoy!



4 comments:

Jess said...

I am glad you are still alive. I was wondering :)

I am in LOVE with that commercial too. When I saw it on superbowl sunday I thought it was the best one.

Glad you could get your hands dirty. Now if Spring could just hurry up and come.

Tina said...

We love this ad! Did you guys really only get 10 flakes? We got at least an inch last night. It's been nonstop this morning...just tiny non-sticky flakes. But we've gotten another inch since the kids left this morning. So crazy!

Julie said...

10 flakes huh? Did everything shut down? Too funny!

Katie & Jared said...

TOTALLY LOVE that add. I saw it on the today show before it aired for the super bowl and fell in LOVE with it!

Can't wait to see pictures of your pretty flowers this year!
Love ya!