Thursday, March 17, 2011

This is Why March is Not Always My Favorite

You may think that I'm going to say that March isn't my favorite because of March Madness. That wonderful time of year where Brent is glued to the tv, watching game after game with bracket in hand.

I don't really mind that. It gives me a chance to catch up on my tv watching - I've even been watching a little Roswell on Netflix. (Yeah, I know...I like weird shows)

I also don't mind because Brent really loves it and he really doesn't watch that many sports the rest of the year. (I know, I'm the nicest wife ever!)

What I hate about March is watching my team lose. Granted there is still 4:22 left, but they're 10 points behind. I'm just not good at this.

Go Aggies!

5 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

We had such high hopes for the Aggies!

Kathy said...

But BYU won so Utah isn't out of it yet!

Courtney said...

My mom doesn't understand that it's just not the same!

Julie said...

Sad that our Aggies lost.

Jess said...

I was sad that the Aggies lost too. I think they totally should have been a higher seed. It is fun to watch!