Tuesday, March 06, 2012

What?

This is what we woke up to this morning...
Yep, about 3 inches of snow. (I know Brent will say 2 but I swear there's 3 out there.) The weather people kept saying that it might snow but I did not believe them. I was wrong.

However, this snow did not elicit the same pandemonium as the last two. Remember? No?  Look here and here and here. Brent's work and all the schools were on time. Sad.

But, the funny thing is, the snow is almost completely melted off by now and a snow plow just came up our street. Sure, when we really need a snow plow, nothing. When it's just wet pavement, they're all over it. Funny!

Spring has brought such a nice surprise!

5 comments:

Mom said...

I thought the surprise was "popcorn" NOT snow!!! Glad to see you're getting your money's worth out of the snowplows!! Maybe they had a little extra budget to use before summer (ha!) Well, glad it is melting...however it is heading our way!!! I am ready for SPRING!!!

Courtney said...

I thought we only had 1", but you could have gotten more at your house. I was definitely shocked when I got up during the night to feed Emma and saw snow everywhere. I hadn't heard about the possiblity beforehand, so it really seemed like a freak storm to me!

Jess said...

We are getting hit again tonight! None all winter and now twice this week. Hmmm, I definitely want popcorn instead. It is pretty though. I love your pictures! The best thing about spring snow days is it melts fast.

Jenny Moore said...

The weather is CRAZY!!!
All of our trees are blooming and the daffodils are all done...spring has come early. It should be nice and warm for you in April (but not too hot...hopefully!)

Julie said...

It is so pretty!