Saturday, September 01, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday Reyes!

I know, this is a few weeks ago. Ok, so over a month, but I still have some cute pictures from Reyes' birthday so no complaining!

It was Reyes' birthday and I was so excited to give her what I had made. Usually all the nieces and nephews get the same thing, but this year, I decided that Reyes would LOVE something a little bit different. She's still pretty super though.

How to describe Reyes? She love animals. A lot. She likes to line up her plastic animals. She likes her stuffed animals. She likes Daisy. She likes to pretend to be an animal. You get the idea.

So, when I saw this on Pinterest, I couldn't help it.

 At first, she didn't quite know what it was.

Ryan didn't help too much in that regard either.

But then she realized what it was...
A dinosaur suit! She was quite happy. And looked quite cute trying it on.

Like I said, she's still pretty super, but she's also a darn cute little dinosaur!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Aw! That turned out super cute! I'm glad you made her a tail too. Fun!

Katie & Jared said...

That is awesome Ashley!!

Jess said...

That looks awesome! Way to go. I asked her about it since I saw the pictures on Monday night and she lit up and said yes, it is a costume and I love it :)

Mom said...

How cute it she???? You are a GREAT aunt!! Always coming up with cute gifts for the kids. That is an AWESOME dino outfit. Good for you and good for her!! What a cute smile you got from her!

Love you